- Automatically be entered into every draw without leaving home;
- Never miss a chance to play and win;
- Track and manage your subscriptions right from your computer;
- Choose to play a single draw or up to 52 weeks;
- Play your favorite numbers or choose a Quick Pick;
- Play one or more of all North Dakota Lottery games: Powerball®, Lucky for Life®, Mega Millions®, Hot Lotto®, and 2by2®.
- Players must be 18 years of age to play.
- Players must have a North Dakota mailing address.
- Players must have a land based internet connection. Wireless based Wi-Fi connections (e.g. Verizon. AT&T) will not pass Geo-Location requirements.
- Players must be physically within the borders of the State of North Dakota in order to fund their wallet account and/or purchase a subscription.
- Maximum Wallet Account Funding
- $999.99 max per 24 hours; $1,999.99 max per week.
All winnings (up to $599) are AUTOMATICALLY deposited into your “winning account.” The “winning account” can be used to purchase another subscription, renew an expiring subscription, held for a future purchase or you can request a check to be mailed to you.
NOTE: Extensions are no longer available. ALL winnings (up to $599) for ALL games’ prize levels are deposited into your “winning account.”
Subscribers must be at least 18 years of age to play and must have a North Dakota mailing address.
Major credit card companies have changed how subscriptions are processed. Card companies may decline a purchase or may charge additional fees and/or penalties for processing a lottery subscription.
The Lottery does not wish its loyal players to be penalized, and is working with the card companies to resolve the issues. Because the Lottery cannot be held responsible for card fees, it is strongly recommended to contact your card company prior to subscribing using a debit or credit card.
To avoid card issues entirely, the Lottery recommends using the following option:
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Subscribers are required to enter the last four digits of their Social Security Number on all subscription applications. This information is used only for "Identity Verification", which refers to the process by which the information collected from the subscriber is compared against public records to verify the subscriber exists, is a resident of North Dakota and is 18 years of age or older.
As a North Dakota Lottery subscriber, you will AUTOMATICALLY become a member of the North Dakota Lottery Players ClubSM. All subscription purchases will be awarded points that can be used to purchase prizes from the North Dakota Lottery Rewards site, enter special drawings as well as having full access to ALL the perks of being a North Dakota Lottery Players ClubSM member!